APPLICATION in M2 PMIP for the YEAR 2022-2023
Admissibility of the application:
The M2 PMIP is accessible to students who have acquired 60 ECTS in a Master's degree in Microbiology or Plant Biology and show a particular interest in plant-microbe interactions. Having followed a basic course on plant-microbe interactions would be an advantage.
How to apply for the year 2022-2022?
- Opening of the e-candidat application to fill the application form: April 22th 2022
- The file is entirely dematerialised: the documents to be attached to the file must be uploaded via the e-candidat application.
- Deadline to finalise the application: June 1st 2022
- Admission committee: June 13th 2022
- Notification of the decision: June 24th 2022
- Confirmation/withdrawal by the applicant: July 8th 2022
- Back-to-school meeting and first course: August 31st 2022
Case of INSA students:
For any information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Case of foreign students:
Please visit the University website at
The course is not open to applications under the "études en france" procedure.